Multi-Function Plus version 4 [Read Inside]

Posts 31–45 of 63 · Page 3 of 5
cool send me a pm when its done im gonna go take a shower ill be back on soon
Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
cool send me a pm when its done im gonna go take a shower ill be back on soon
im working on it right now.. its being awfully stubborn tho.
lol i never get thanks, oh well. Looks like a good release.
Wuhaaa i need a account but you dont send me a pm back plxx

nice hack ! )
When i type my username and pass of mpgh it says "fail"

Why?

I am on combat arms europe
Hi I Need An Account To USe It?
Can U Get Me One
hehe love it ^^ warpath you roxors XD
Quote Originally Posted by metalfrost View Post
hehe love it ^^ warpath you roxors XD
thanks for posting some sort of result.. everyone downloads and doesnt reply to me.. i cant fix things or add things if nobody gives me anything

Quote Originally Posted by berkzy View Post
Hi I Need An Account To USe It?
Can U Get Me One
Quote Originally Posted by berkzy View Post
----♥♥-♥♥----Put This
---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
-----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
----♥♥-♥♥----from
---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer (i miss you aunty)
you're going to ask for an account then spam my thread like that?? why?
----♥♥-♥♥----Put This
---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
-----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
----♥♥-♥♥----from
---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer (i miss you aunty)
My suggestion is that add an AFK Bot to ur Multi-Function and it would be much more helpful
I only use the autoclick because when I use the bunny hop, I lag like fuck.
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
My suggestion is that add an AFK Bot to ur Multi-Function and it would be much more helpful
there ya go.. i'll implement one as soon as i can
Quote Originally Posted by Mat17 View Post
thx works nicely
hahaha man u did not pwn greatfull dead because she has a girl character.
Quote Originally Posted by koolwrench View Post
hahaha man u did not pwn greatfull dead because she has a girl character.
another choob spammin my thread?? GTFO.
I dont get how to use this...
Quote Originally Posted by jared808 View Post
I dont get how to use this...
well i found that there is a bug in the crosshair.. the way you should operate it now is have the crosshair checked alone, and press F5 to start it.. press F2 to change the color of it, which is also buggy, but thats cause im writing in a shitty language, and after you got it goin then you can check another box and click ok.. gotta press F5 again to start the second function
Posts 31–45 of 63 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us