Hmm I will try it in a little while.
I will post back results =)
nice program
Originally Posted by Illuminatus
nice program
thanks... i like it..
I SPAM!!! Good job.
well i guess it works...
nice thred man I liek it and it would goooooooood
ncie good job11
Originally Posted by mundi006
nice thred man I liek it and it would goooooooood
Originally Posted by mundi006
ncie good job11
please dont double post
Nice release i just need a login now ill pm u want i want.
p.s looks very good.
don't waste your time pming him i did forever ago and still no account
Originally Posted by tjabele
don't waste your time pming him i did forever ago and still no account
thanks for saying that.. really tired of people with little to no stats askin for an account.. i stated a long time ago that i base whether or not you get an account on your MPGH stats, so if you have very little posts or thanks or anything you will NOT get an account
yeah i have this but i got it somewhere else
Originally Posted by -A-TechMonkeyProduction
yeah i have this but i got it somewhere else
where? what site?
How do i register to your thing? It asking me a id/pass
Originally Posted by Ali
How do i register to your thing? It asking me a id/pass
you gotta PM me with the username and password you want to use for it