VAC tracking Computers?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
VAC tracking Computers?
I got vac banned for cheating. And people who made new accounts and play for like 10 mins get untrusted account then vac banned. Anyone way for it like so I can make a new account without them noticing? Maybe change hwid? I need help. Really confused -.-
you should be fine as long as that outdated hack is off your pc completely. My friend has multiple accounts and has been banned on 3 so far and has been able to make one of them last for 6 months.
Doubt they'll take the time to "track" Delete everything as in the hack and cclean ur DNS cache. You're getting untrusted cause a hack is detected
I don't have any hacks on my computer anymore I cleaned my Journal thing. Also I cleaned my DNS Cache. I didn't make a new account yet. I just didn't wanna waste money.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?