Anything New ?
Hey guys 
i know i am not that popular in here but some may know who i am . No ?
okay 
so it has been long time i have been inactive .
My ISP was having a lot of issues so it was affecting my line .
So it as been long time i didn't open Crossfire or any online game
I didn't program since 3 or more than 4 months
I just wanted to ask for the new updates that crossfire has made since then
Thank You![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)

i know i am not that popular in here but some may know who i am . No ?
okay 
so it has been long time i have been inactive .
My ISP was having a lot of issues so it was affecting my line .

So it as been long time i didn't open Crossfire or any online game
I didn't program since 3 or more than 4 months

I just wanted to ask for the new updates that crossfire has made since then
Thank You
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
