HelpHelp with inject

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help with inject
How can I inject cheat if rust client has the process name evb3948.tmp (special client) without this client does not go to the server.
I can pay for the help
If it's a .dll, inject it into that process with an injector. If it's a premade hack I'm afraid you're out of luck.
Are you sure that it's an injectable .DLL?(Assembly_CSharp.dlls aren't injectable/aren't made to be injected)
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Are you sure that it's an injectable .DLL?(Assembly_CSharp.dlls aren't injectable/aren't made to be injected)
when I replace this file, the defense will not let me on the server
Quote Originally Posted by Signerson View Post
when I replace this file, the defense will not let me on the server
That didn't exactly answer the question
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

That didn't exactly answer the question
I'm telling you that the administrator has written for the game client anti-cheat for him serv. and I can not run on it cheats
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us