Borderlands 2 Save Editor

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Thanks a lot Antipathy. Hope you're doing well.

There's a bit ly link in the file but it's the gamefaqs website. So tis fine. Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Thanks a lot Antipathy. Hope you're doing well.

There's a bit ly link in the file but it's the gamefaqs website. So tis fine. Approved.
Ah you know, it's going up and down maniacally.
Too bad we couldn't meet up when I was in Canada a couple of months back.
I was there from October to March.
How to set Ultimate Vault hunter Mode on character what I boosted from 12 to 50 lvl ?
Quote Originally Posted by louiress View Post
How to set Ultimate Vault hunter Mode on character what I boosted from 12 to 50 lvl ?
Check the Raw-Editing guide in my signature.
for a updated version of the editor check the makers github theres a 2017 build there
Hey, I was your 10,000th thanks!
Works great, thanks!
Thank to this, I can have more fun with this game now. Love you 3000times!
can I add a gun like a picture? pls help me
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us