AngryHelpDoomed Realms source

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
The client... did you change in rabcadasm? I would recommend rabcadasm since it is easier and is already there I believe unless Donran took it out
I did take it out, isn't really hard to download though.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
The client... did you change in rabcadasm? I would recommend rabcadasm since it is easier and is already there I believe unless Donran took it out
Why only that is good?
Quote Originally Posted by Drasesino Master View Post
Why only that is good?
wha.. what?..
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
wha.. what?..
my friends get load error retrying but it works for me. :/
what do i do?
Quote Originally Posted by paulito25 View Post
ERROR 1046 (3D000) at line 9: No database selected
You didnt add the struct to MySQL Workbench
Quote Originally Posted by haagayyrotmg View Post
You didnt add the struct to MySQL Workbench
it works but my friends get load error retrying
Quote Originally Posted by paulito25 View Post
it works but my friends get load error retrying
Did you change the client ip to your hamachi/external ip?
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
Did you change the client ip to your hamachi/external ip?
yes i did and i changed it in list.cs
Quote Originally Posted by paulito25 View Post
yes i did and i changed it in list.cs
Did you rebuild? and change the ip in the client and such?
Quote Originally Posted by haagayyrotmg View Post
Did you rebuild? and change the ip in the client and such?
yes i changed the ip in the client and list.cs rebuild then build

can someone test it for me?
il test it
wanna learn to make a doomed someday
lpmcgeeman1
I have the same problem Plz help
I have the same error just like paulito25
you also need rabcadasm to change the client ip.
nothing
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?