ForeverROTMG player took my stuff

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
ForeverROTMG player took my stuff
so i was playing on foreverRotmg and i saw this guy called vennis i traded him and then without him accepting he took stuff out of my inventory and then left i said give it back and he said haha he did nor accept trade or deny it he could just take the stuff
well i have fun on it -.-
Someone on my team leaked the client...
lel at the fact that it is even possible for a client to do this.
I got my hands on it too
These isn't any release of a client like this I wanted to try :-? but eh..
Quote Originally Posted by popescu999 View Post
These isn't any release of a client like this I wanted to try :-? but eh..
finally got my hands on it
I'm still so pissed that someone leaked it...
Quote Originally Posted by filenub View Post
I'm still so pissed that someone leaked it...
someone is butthurt over a client
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder69 View Post
someone is butthurt over a client
kek

/10 chars
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder69 View Post
someone is butthurt over a client
Bet you couldn't make that client though
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Bet you couldn't make that client though
i have it so why would i want to make it
Many people have the client.. but nobody give it . How is this posible ?



Edit: Now got it xD
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?