HelpHow to create a behavior?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How to create a behavior?
Can someone help me create behaviors for mobs and weapons? I have no idea how this behavior system works and I know that a lot of you guys know it... And you know it like a baws.
My Skype id is : valentin_games . ( the one with the name as a dot " . " )
Thanks in advance!
1. Not everyone here knows it
2. Behavior for weapons... never heard of that before
3. Will someone make a behavior for you for free? Most likely no
Didn't say that I want someone to make me a behavior. I meant to say that I want to learn how to make them.
How to learn:

Look at some behaviors already made in the source like Septavius
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us