DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.2

Posts 151–159 of 159 · Page 11 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Dinolino View Post
I basically just wanna have a WH on my alt account, and not get banned on my main acct... Does overwatch bans turn into VAC bans??

And how would I go about making an ESP hack myself that can't be detected?
Yes over watch bans turn into VAC bans after a while. And there are tons of tutorials in the forums about making you own hack.
Quote Originally Posted by PlusM1nus View Post
Yes over watch bans turn into VAC bans after a while. And there are tons of tutorials in the forums about making you own hack.
I have looked a bit for a tut making your own hack, couldnt find one. My experience in C++ (and Java) is very limited... All I'm intersted in is a ESP/WH. As long as I don't get VACd

And if I'm going to hack, I'm going to do it on an alt account ofcourse. (Unless your main can get banned when your alt does?, same computer, but different emails) Truth be said, I don't want my main to get banned, considering i have an inventory worth 100-150
Quote Originally Posted by Dinolino View Post
I have looked a bit for a tut making your own hack, couldnt find one. My experience in C++ (and Java) is very limited... All I'm intersted in is a ESP/WH. As long as I don't get VACd

And if I'm going to hack, I'm going to do it on an alt account ofcourse. (Unless your main can get banned when your alt does?, same computer, but different emails) Truth be said, I don't want my main to get banned, considering i have an inventory worth 100-150
Go check https://www.youtube.com/user/L4DL4D2EUROPE

Hope it helps

btw try to avoid using wpm's (Writeprocessmemory)
Quote Originally Posted by samut8 View Post


Go check https://www.youtube.com/user/L4DL4D2EUROPEⓘ

Hope it helps

btw try to avoid using wpm's (Writeprocessmemory)
Yea, I saw him when googling before. So it works for csgo, even tho the video is for CSS? And I have to idea what wpm means :/
Thanks for helping me ^^
There is a new patch guys, I just got the update. Is this still working? If not, I'm gonna delete it.
Quote Originally Posted by teror300 View Post
There is a new patch guys, I just got the update. Is this still working? If not, I'm gonna delete it.
Does not work.
//Detected..
Posts 151–159 of 159 · Page 11 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us