DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.2

Posts 136–150 of 159 · Page 10 of 11
Undetected?
Just a few questions.

1. will you get VAC banned, not from overwatch, but VAC itself.
2. will you get VAC banned if using it just with offline bots?
3. will your main account get VAC if you use it on an alt.


That is all ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by xXeveryoneXx View Post
Just a few questions.

1. will you get VAC banned, not from overwatch, but VAC itself.
2. will you get VAC banned if using it just with offline bots?
3. will your main account get VAC if you use it on an alt.


That is all ^_^
1. YES. If you use the hack while its detected you should expect a VAC ban. You might get it after a few minutes of playing or even a week later.
2. YES. Offline with bots is still secured by VAC so if you used a detected cheat in "offline with bots" you will still get VAC banned.
3. Im not sure about this one, I read reports of people saying that after their hacking account was banned another VAC ban was issued to their main account though I have 3 accounts and I am banned in 2 of them and yet a VAC ban never got issued to my main account.

And just another tip, if you are afraid of getting banned dont use public hacks, they get detected quickly. Try to learn some simple coding and make yourself a private hack. That way the only chance of getting banned is by getting Over Watch to issue a ban becuase you were plaing blatant.
Quote Originally Posted by PlusM1nus View Post
1. YES. If you use the hack while its detected you should expect a VAC ban. You might get it after a few minutes of playing or even a week later.
2. YES. Offline with bots is still secured by VAC so if you used a detected cheat in "offline with bots" you will still get VAC banned.
3. Im not sure about this one, I read reports of people saying that after their hacking account was banned another VAC ban was issued to their main account though I have 3 accounts and I am banned in 2 of them and yet a VAC ban never got issued to my main account.

And just another tip, if you are afraid of getting banned dont use public hacks, they get detected quickly. Try to learn some simple coding and make yourself a private hack. That way the only chance of getting banned is by getting Over Watch to issue a ban becuase you were plaing blatant.
I basically just wanna have a WH on my alt account, and not get banned on my main acct... Does overwatch bans turn into VAC bans??

And how would I go about making an ESP hack myself that can't be detected?
This hack again Undetected ??
Do I put the CSGO Hack Folder anywhere?
Do I have to put the hack somewhere or does it stay in downloads cause I opened csgo after I renamed the exe file while the hack folder was in downloads and csgo seemed to be the same
Just wanted to thank you for the Hack. I've currently played around 14-15 games with it on my another account w/ only WH.

I used your earlier version and got 1 of my accounts VAC/Overwatch banned, but i was using the hack quite more blatantly.

Anyway, thanks.
im gettin laggs if i click activate in the menu.
before i got 100 fps if i activate maybe 15
whats the problem?
great hack great works used since the first day he released but now should be enough stills undetected
First time user, followed OP's instructions precisely but nothing happens in-game. Help.
Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Coffey View Post
detected got vac banned for this
I'm still playing?
nice hack, used it a while back until I got vacd (long time ago on older ver) but please refrain from Capitalizing Every Word Like This, it's very annoying.
does overwatch spectate bot ??
Posts 136–150 of 159 · Page 10 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us