DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.2

Posts 61–75 of 159 · Page 5 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by StumpNG View Post
just got vac'd
Which features did you use?
Quote Originally Posted by gedasgedas98 View Post
Which features did you use?
He probably used the aimbot, which is most likely detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Quentlor View Post
He probably used the aimbot, which is most likely detected.
yeah thats what i'm thinking,too.
I used ESP, but a few rounds in 1 game i did use it. You're both right.
So is this still undetected or detected?
So is this still undetected or detected?
Is it possible to make fullscreen hack, not windowed fullscreen? I ask because in windowed fullscreen people get big mouse input lag and dropped performance... Thx for the hack, but, I play even worse with it since lower performance and mouse input lag..
Just finished a game, didn't use aimbot.

I used Crosshair,ESP.

No VAC Ban
Quote Originally Posted by sExY[sHoT View Post
Just got a vac ban
This could just be overwatch, as soon as I got overwatched steam said VAC ban but the game said cooldown, sigh i hate these pictures, half the time its just morons
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
This could just be overwatch, as soon as I got overwatched steam said VAC ban but the game said cooldown, sigh i hate these pictures, half the time its just morons
Pls answer to my question up there.
Quote Originally Posted by ActiveHD View Post
Pls answer to my question up there.
not with the public version, no.
doesnt work the esp shows everywhere except enemy like above and under the map wich makes the aimbot useless
Posts 61–75 of 159 · Page 5 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us