DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.2

Posts 46–60 of 159 · Page 4 of 11
I have been using it, no VAC
Quote Originally Posted by mort15 View Post
got global cooldown by this cheat. there is anyway to gt the global cooldown off or nah
Isn't untrusted something like ovverwatch?
Quote Originally Posted by gedasgedas98 View Post
Isn't untrusted something like ovverwatch?
Yes it is. People reported you, your case got reviewed and overwatch decided to put you on a global coolodown.
Hmm, i don't think its detected..ive used it since he released the new version, no hash changers no nothing, never got untrusted or even overwatched nor vac at all..i guess people take there powers to far and try to get like 90 kills in competitive.
Quote Originally Posted by Pikush View Post
It's not that I cant get it to work, its that it doesn't work at all. I inject it, perfectly like the steps, and I try to turn on ESP and nothing happens. It doesn't work. I've downloaded everything I need.
why would you want to inject a .exe file?
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
why would you want to inject a .exe file?
Ayo,awesome hack,used it quite a bit yesterday,Is it still safe to use?
Quote Originally Posted by gedasgedas98 View Post
Ayo,awesome hack,used it quite a bit yesterday,Is it still safe to use?
more than likely dude, just don't use the aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by lucasadr View Post
i have vac banned!!
Proof?
///////
Been using and just received a VAC ban.
Quote Originally Posted by benny470 View Post
Been using and just received a VAC ban.
Proof...?
just got vac'd
Posts 46–60 of 159 · Page 4 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us