DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.2

Posts 31–45 of 159 · Page 3 of 11
I donno about detection I used it about 3 hours ago and im yet to be banned.
I used a hash changer and renamed the file and the folder every time I ran the .exe so it might have helped.
Quote Originally Posted by Pikush View Post
Bad hack, doesn't even work.
Just because you cant get it to work doesn't mean it's a bad hack
Quote Originally Posted by tommy255 View Post
Just because you cant get it to work doesn't mean it's a bad hack
It's not that I cant get it to work, its that it doesn't work at all. I inject it, perfectly like the steps, and I try to turn on ESP and nothing happens. It doesn't work. I've downloaded everything I need.
This is the best hack i've used on this website. Thank you very much!
can get it to work hmm it worked last time, is there any specific program i should download as well? for example like any c++ microsoft blah blah stuff?
Hack doesn't work there were like 3 csgo updates in the past few days maybe thats why?
It works fine there is no problem. played like 5 games today.
got global cooldown by this cheat. there is anyway to gt the global cooldown off or nah
Quote Originally Posted by mort15 View Post
got global cooldown by this cheat. there is anyway to gt the global cooldown off or nah
Ooooo... that will turn into a VAC ban friend. Untrusted means a certain feature of the hack was detected by the game, and will change over to VAC eventually.
buena hooooooolaaaaaaaaaaa
Honestly cant tell if these guys are trolls or if they actually got vac'd using this..
Quote Originally Posted by oreo99 View Post
Honestly cant tell if these guys are trolls or if they actually got vac'd using this..
Untrusted can also mean overwatch, but still i would stay away from using it just in case. This mod has a lot of features which means it can get detected quickly
Quote Originally Posted by tommy255 View Post
Untrusted can also mean overwatch, but still i would stay away from using it just in case. This mod has a lot of features which means it can get detected quickly
what if i only use ESP?
Quote Originally Posted by tommy255 View Post
Untrusted can also mean overwatch, but still i would stay away from using it just in case. This mod has a lot of features which means it can get detected quickly
If it's overwatch it says "convicted by overwatch" :/ soooo... it's probably the aimbot that is getting detected, they tend to, which is why I steer clear haha. Sorry duuuudes T___T
Posts 31–45 of 159 · Page 3 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us