DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.2

Posts 16–30 of 159 · Page 2 of 11
Be wary when using this, used it for not even a full game (ESP only) and got this
Quote Originally Posted by Kieeeeeran View Post
Be wary when using this, used it for not even a full game (ESP only) and got this
screenshot you in game ban, not just VAC bans on steam as overwatch bans turn into VAC bans within mins
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
screenshot you in game ban, not just VAC bans on steam as overwatch bans turn into VAC bans within mins
I did screenshot my in-game ban...
Quote Originally Posted by Kieeeeeran View Post
I did screenshot my in-game ban...
couldn't see as was waiting for approval, and you were probably banned/kicked from that specific server by the server admin
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
couldn't see as was waiting for approval, and you were probably banned/kicked from that specific server by the server admin
It was a comp..
Quote Originally Posted by Kieeeeeran View Post
It was a comp..
hmm, shows us a cap of your profile with the vac ban in it.
Quote Originally Posted by tommy255 View Post
hmm, shows us a cap of your profile with the vac ban in it.
I don't have the VAC ban yet, it's only an untrusted ban
Quote Originally Posted by Kieeeeeran View Post
I don't have the VAC ban yet, it's only an untrusted ban
Oh right. Would I be wrong in saying you can only get an untrusted ban from overwatch
Dose not work. I simply put renamed the file to "Poop". Created a folder and put "Poop" and the dll's in their too and runed as an administriator. Nothing worked. help!
please mark outdated, i have just been vac'd

rip in pepperoni
Nether, thk you!
IF you were vac banned, kiieran, the msg would say " cannot connect to secure server." you were overwatched
Bad hack, doesn't even work.
Posts 16–30 of 159 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us