DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.2

Posts 91–105 of 159 · Page 7 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by legend4576 View Post
Ok so i figured it out on how to work it. I have to spam the numkey for it to activate like a bunch of times
If your spamming the num keys loads of times to get it to work and sometimes it does click on its because you opened the cheat one to many times, i did this well had it running 2/3 times and each time you press the num key it activates one at a time to which you can't see it being activated due to it being run 3 times.
What is this?
Does anyone know?

"Your account is currently Untrusted"

Quote Originally Posted by yuitti1114 View Post
What is this?
Does anyone know?

"Your account is currently Untrusted"

Overwatched i think, most prob a vac ban incoming..
Very nice. I don't want to try it as it will get vac'd pretty easily I reckon. GJ THO
Hello sir. It doesn't work for me After I pressed activate nothing happend...

//edit: it works.
How many games you played? no vac?
I run this hack renamed as nod32.exe (which is ESET antivirus and i have put this hack where my ESET NOD32 is installed) lol and i only use ESP, no triggerbot no aimbot or anyother shit. I don't make it look obvious i know enemy is there and i act like i don't know. It's all about playing smart. Every 3 rounds i be obvious and most of round i die a lot like a noob. So ye no VAC ban so far and still rocking.

IF you want to be cheater, be a good cheater not blatant; no harm in using brain.

P.S I have played over 25 MM including missions from breakout.
Where does the hack work? Can I go on regular Vavle server just clicking play casual? And does this work for comp?
Quote Originally Posted by CheeseGodX View Post
Where does the hack work? Can I go on regular Vavle server just clicking play casual? And does this work for comp?
Yes works with both but i think its outdated he is going to update it i think so just wait unless you want a ban then go ahead and use it.
Quote Originally Posted by MrRawrr View Post
Yes works with both but i think its outdated he is going to update it i think so just wait unless you want a ban then go ahead and use it.
Don't think it's outdated.
As i said above for me atleast the esp works and only the esp..trigger bot can be activated but doesn't do nothing no more..same goes for the aimbot.
The crosshair and aimbot will most likely cause a vac ban due to writing to memory but the crosshair memory write is in a safe place so you should be okay
can i get just the dll files please ?
i using 32bit version cant open it
Quote Originally Posted by kevinndz View Post
can i get just the dll files please ?
i using 32bit version cant open it
Go to my tutorial thread.
Posts 91–105 of 159 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us