LightbulbTier Lock / Part Lock

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Wizid View Post
Anyone tried using CE to freeze the value of the tier you are in?

Eg. Use CE to search for the tier you are in by changing it and searching again ect, then setting it to stay at that tier?
Anyway i\'m trying it now.

EDIT: I put a tier 8 robot into the tier 2 queue successfully, but it was taking a while to find a match so I left to do something else. When I came back about half an hour later I was in a match, kicked for inactivity. I could see my teammates on my screen and they were tier 2, so I guess it works but it just takes a while to find a match.
That was the first thing I tried, as well as freezing the Robot Ranking value. It will take forever to find a match, and when you do get into a match you will be kicked or the game will crash the second you start firing weapons.
Guys let's just make that topic closed because this idea is hard to do and it's also really dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by Egzekiel View Post
Guys let's just make that topic closed because this idea is hard to do and it's also really dumb.
Nope, its actually pretty easy. Just block some of the data being streamed to the robocraft servers. Simple as that, not saying making it would be easy but i have just started working on this myself. I made a BETA hack although i'm a bit afraid to send it to people since its actually not BETA its very very ALPHA....
I got into a T1 round with a T4 Plasma. It took much time to find a match, but it worked.

I went into my garage, built my T3 bot, changed it to T4, searched for "4" in CE, got back to T3, searched "3", went back to T4 and searched "4" another time.
I got like 5 results and changed all of them to "1". In the teir scale thingy it showed up as T3 but when I pressed "b" it searched for T1 rounds.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?