WTSLE Account (Legit - No Hacks - No Bans - 93 Wins - 156 Hours)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
LE Account (Legit - No Hacks - No Bans - 93 Wins - 156 Hours)
Legendary Eagle account for sale.
I don't know what it's worth.
Probably will take best offer, will take CS:GO items.
Will provide more info if needed.
Add me on skype: aj4132
I would like for you to go first as scams are way to fucking common. If I need to ill provide as much proof as possible.
I recommend you using a mm! feel free to add me on skype!
> g.eraldd <
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
I recommend you using a mm! feel free to add me on skype!
> g.eraldd <
Added you
Pls close sold to the best MM ever
just bought the acc from the user. request to close @Color @Raple
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?