There is a screenshot. What we need is testers.
___æð Coding Team æð___ Server Hack v0.2.1
Dude, this is great and this actually is the first rank hack that actually works for me. Nice job!
we have already established that this works if you follow the directions,
UPDATE-My Homemade CHams-REAL CHAMS-Are almost usable.....youll see......
UPDATE-My Homemade CHams-REAL CHAMS-Are almost usable.....youll see......
tested and worked nice job
YES!!!!!!
GO ME
GO ME
GO OTHER GUYS WHO HELPED
GO OTHER GUYS WHO HELPED
PLEASE THANK ME AND THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS
lolz2much, you may have competition.......jp
GO ME
GO ME
GO OTHER GUYS WHO HELPED
GO OTHER GUYS WHO HELPED
PLEASE THANK ME AND THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS
lolz2much, you may have competition.......jp
Atm, he has no competition what so ever. You've only created a simple server exp hack, Lol. Anyway, I wanna join :P I'll PM you screenys of what I've created so far and how I'm going with current trainer
Edit; This hack doesn't work b/c it don't open up, and the bypass has auto-d/c every time I inject (after the map starts loading I d/c everytime, I don't d/c without the bypass. I've tried in all compatibilitys)
Chams? I'd like to see those, I've only seen CE made stuff so far, infact, I could open up your old trainer with CE just to edit it.
Edit: And oh, doesn't work. Like, doesn't open with I double click on the .exe
Edit; This hack doesn't work b/c it don't open up, and the bypass has auto-d/c every time I inject (after the map starts loading I d/c everytime, I don't d/c without the bypass. I've tried in all compatibilitys)
Chams? I'd like to see those, I've only seen CE made stuff so far, infact, I could open up your old trainer with CE just to edit it.
Edit: And oh, doesn't work. Like, doesn't open with I double click on the .exe
all my bypasses and hacks either dc me at login screen or after 5 mins.
hope this works
damit, ur bypass dced me in the login screen!
ARGH im pissed at there being no working hacks for CA except for VIP hacks which cost alot more in NZ bucks than US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope this works

damit, ur bypass dced me in the login screen!
ARGH im pissed at there being no working hacks for CA except for VIP hacks which cost alot more in NZ bucks than US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool i just know how to work it ...well i think i have to double check nice hack btw!
Then dont use the bypasss, i just included it for the hell of it.................
also iownage, nice spam and double post xD
pm if your intrestd and i know this is simple........like i said, we are getting started.
also iownage, nice spam and double post xD
pm if your intrestd and i know this is simple........like i said, we are getting started.
wow nice job guys!
THANK U DUDE I THANK U
D/c me -_-
looks good ill tell you if it works :P
me+ linux did most wrk for this one O_o
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats___æð Coding Team æð___ Server/Unlimited Respawn Trainer V.2
113 Combat Arms DiscussionsHazard Hacks Coding Team
18 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Offical Version]___æð Coding Team æð___ Server/Unlimited Respawn Trainer V1.0
52 Showroom___æð Coding Team æð___ Thingo...
3 General Game Hackingneed ghost recon server hack
8

