PostSolvedGame keeps freezing?!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Game keeps freezing?!
Every time I try to join into a multiplayer game, hacks enabled or not, playing with Liberation or not, I can play for a few seconds then I freeze. I tab out and tab back in, play for a couple of seconds, and freeze.

If I try to use Lib to start a server, it runs for a while then it kicks me from the game with an error code.

I can't play it and would like to. Please help, would running it in Windowed Mode help possibly? I think it's something to do with my Video Drivers...
Can you post the full error?
It seems to have not been kicking me as much as just crashing my game fully now. I can play for ~30 minutes or so then a freeze, skip, and a crash.

I tried running in Windowed Mode at like 1/2 my resolution and it's not helping.
Can your rig handle the game ?
I run it fine, have past reccomended settings. It seems to not be playing well with my 7770 possibly?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?