DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.3

Posts 31–45 of 132 · Page 3 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
No, this is a new updated version.

I may Release a self updating version soon.
Unless Dave says it's okay then you can't post anything self updating. But anyways good shit as all ways.
Sweet stuff! Thanks!
I was vac banned just used it, followed the instructions and got VAC banned from cs:go. I don't think this is VAC undetected.
how do you fix the black screen?

I have full screen windowed
I ran it in administrator
Everything is in the right folder.

Im on windows vista home premium 2007
I use this hack just 1 game, and im ban VAC 10 min after. Status : Undectected yeah
Just got VAC banned after following the instructions and the first game I played only using the ESP I get banned. I honestly don't know if this Hack is VAC undetected.
Can anyone confirm if it is safe?
i was banned, not safe.
Menu shows up for me in game, but none of the hacks actually work.. hmmm help please
played a game with it, not banned. Unsure if detected or not though
I played a game with it too and wasn't banned. So...trolling?
Banned. damn this sucks.
Would you like to know why it got easily "detected" this guy posted it on youtube too, which makes it more public lol (spread) the only hacks you guys can really trust is turb0z's hacks
The one thing I don't like about this is it closes my CS:GO after every game
Posts 31–45 of 132 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us