DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.3

Posts 46–60 of 132 · Page 4 of 9
Great now I am fucking VAC Perm Banned just thanks man I guess I can never play csgo again!
@constanstein bro would love the self updating release. Really love your work man....




CHEERS AND THANK YOU
why use this when u can use turb0z. His will never get you banned. If you need the aimbot then thats sad. esp should be enough
PEOPLE THAT SAID
" I GOT BANNED"
LOOK AT THEIR POST
2-3 POSTS AND " THEN I GOT BANNED " THEY JUST TROLLING
Quote Originally Posted by lazertazer View Post
The one thing I don't like about this is it closes my CS:GO after every game
If you only have ESP enabled it shouldn't close your game...
Disable all other options when you exit a game.
Works for me!
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Unless Dave says it's okay then you can't post anything self updating. But anyways good shit as all ways.
why would dave have a problem with my app searching for a few byte patterns at the launch of the app?

It wouldn't be connecting to the internet to get updated.
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
why would dave have a problem with my app searching for a few byte patterns at the launch of the app?

It wouldn't be connecting to the internet to get updated.
a auto updater is not allowed (security reasons) or am i just wrong and were drunk when i read the rules?
Quote Originally Posted by DadDelta View Post
a auto updater is not allowed (security reasons) or am i just wrong and were drunk when i read the rules?
maybe I put it wrong, the hack will work on signatures instead of hard coded addresses, so if the game updates it wont matter because it finds the byte patterns around the address i need so technically it updates itself each time its run

well not updating just finding the addresses it needs itself each time :L
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
maybe I put it wrong, the hack will work on signatures instead of hard coded addresses, so if the game updates it wont matter because it finds the byte patterns around the address i need so technically it updates itself each time its run

well not updating just finding the addresses it needs itself each time :L
@constantein This is updated past the most recent CS:GO update right?
This is not fucking undetected I have proof your shit hack fucked my vac so hard I CAN NO LONGER PLAY CSGO IM BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by jetlake View Post
This is not fucking undetected I have proof your shit hack fucked my vac so hard I CAN NO LONGER PLAY CSGO IM BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, its undetectable from VAC, not from overwatch..... If your going to use it, atleast try and not act suspicious. Also just buy the game on another account and play, thats what most people do when they hack.
constain is it detected or not. and these are just trolls
Been using this hack for 2 days now, haven't been banned, if i do, ill tell you!
Posts 46–60 of 132 · Page 4 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us