DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.3

Posts 61–75 of 132 · Page 5 of 9
@constantien can't launch everytime i go to find a game it auto closes cs go.
CS:GO - Multi-Hack is now detectable, just got banned. rip
Quote Originally Posted by Craynix View Post
CS:GO - Multi-Hack is now detectable, just got banned. rip
Proof? You got only one post so this leads me to think that its complete BS
Quote Originally Posted by PlusM1nus View Post
Proof? You got only one post so this leads me to think that its complete BS
Everything is possible if you just look through walls and other people can obviously tell your hacking.
They report you... R.I.P in Pepperoni...
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
why would dave have a problem with my app searching for a few byte patterns at the launch of the app?

It wouldn't be connecting to the internet to get updated.
Like automatically update offsets? or what..? ( just curious )
Well, I didn't get reported, I got VAC Banned for secure network - 1st I lost my rank (You're not supposed to lose your rank when only banned) 2nd I got banned 24 hours because I abandoned the match ( I had to it said I was VAC banned)

i.imgur(dot)com/JvBn96o(dot)jpg
Quote Originally Posted by Craynix View Post
Well, I didn't get reported, I got VAC Banned for secure network - 1st I lost my rank (You're not supposed to lose your rank when only banned) 2nd I got banned 24 hours because I abandoned the match ( I had to it said I was VAC banned)

i.imgur(dot)com/JvBn96o(dot)jpg
Dude what type of proof is that link? It just shows that you got a competitive cool down for abandoning a match. And it doesnt even show the vac ban, nor any proof whatsoever of over watch. This link is invalid.
Quote Originally Posted by Craynix View Post
Well, I didn't get reported, I got VAC Banned for secure network - 1st I lost my rank (You're not supposed to lose your rank when only banned) 2nd I got banned 24 hours because I abandoned the match ( I had to it said I was VAC banned)

i.imgur(dot)com/JvBn96o(dot)jpg
Complete BS i got VAC like 2 weeks ago posted a pic and it would not say 24 hour it says VAC Banned LOL if u did then show ur profile u twat
Quote Originally Posted by dafier View Post
Complete BS i got VAC like 2 weeks ago posted a pic and it would not say 24 hour it says VAC Banned LOL if u did then show ur profile u twat
i.imgur(dot)com/G6O48d2(dot)png

Satisfied? Prick
Awesome! And the auto-updater is great news, i love you!!
Undetected. Simply put. Don't use this after 24 hours just to be safe. But as I type this I still haven't got banned..
Quote Originally Posted by BAWAA View Post
Undetected. Simply put. Don't use this after 24 hours just to be safe. But as I type this I still haven't got banned..
+1.Aimbot safe.
New Update For CSGO, this still safe to use?
its not detected 100% safe the site with change it to detected A.S.A.P. when it does
Posts 61–75 of 132 · Page 5 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us