Everything is possible if you just look through walls and other people can obviously tell your hacking.
They report you... R.I.P in Pepperoni...
Ofc everything can happen but when I see a user with 1 post reporting detection I tend to call BS on it because he can be just trolling. But if it is true then rip in peaches sweet prince.
Doesn't work anymore
In the previous version of the hack ESP and 2D Radar worked, but now does not work...
Used it for about a week now and got banned last night. Not VAC but overwatch. Don't know how the fuck I can get banned from overwatch when I never made it look like I was hacking.
Plz update this is the best ever!!
There was a new cs:go update. UPDATE PLEASE!
update please
Updaaate, pleaaase
DO NOT USE UPDATED CSGO TODAY SO YESTERDAY's VERSION IS OLD DO NOT USE!
ughh ... i used this version and got banned should have checked this post to see if its patched or not ...
Seems like it's not working anymore, detected.
UPDATE PLEASE
Don't force him to update just wait for it,perfection takes time
hey guys i can get the overlay up just cant get the esp or anything to work...