COD4 FDHACK PATCH 1.7

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
anyway it doesn't work ..... ! anybody know how to solve this problem ?
Quote Originally Posted by SRV View Post
Yeah it says "fdworks" in the chat, not so discrete... I think you can disable it by removing the "say fdworks" in the hook.dll. But I wonder if you have to remove some spaces at the two sides of this part.

Edit : It worked when I replaced fdworks by 7 spaces in the "say fdworks" part, to make the dll at the same lenght.
i can't seem to remove fdworks. Whenever I change it from "say fdworks" to "say " it's not able to inject anymore :S Could you help me?
Quote Originally Posted by eddide9 View Post
i can't seem to remove fdworks. Whenever I change it from "say fdworks" to "say " it's not able to inject anymore :S Could you help me?
I edited it with notepad++
Quote Originally Posted by SRV View Post
I edited it with notepad++
I did to, but whenever I edit the dll file it stopps working. If I remove a space and then put it back the hack will not inject, I then have to download the hack again
Quote Originally Posted by eddide9 View Post
I did to, but whenever I edit the dll file it stopps working. If I remove a space and then put it back the hack will not inject, I then have to download the hack again
Try to edit it using HxD.(it will tell you if you do anything that messes with file size)
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

Try to edit it using HxD.(it will tell you if you do anything that messes with file size)
My game crashes like 5-10 minutes into the game after editing with notepad++ idk if HxD would help but thats what going on with mine
not verified that its fully loaded?
What's this shit FDWorks! crap that comes up on my typing and I can't type anything?
how to do that?
can you give me know?
this aint for cod4 lemao its asking me to execute cod2
When I run the injector it asks to look for the executable, except that it pays for such a COD2MP_s and my MP executable is iw3mp! someone help me! Sorry, my english, I'm Brazilian. Thanks in advance!
Is this work on fullscreen?
It does not work with COD4
Injector try to find only COD2MP_s.exe!!!
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?