Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updater

Posts 256–270 of 276 · Page 18 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by bgdusud5 View Post
I got a problem to download Orape2.0mpgh the download stop at 72% if someone could send me another link
Download it using InternetDownloadManager or any other downloader/extension which can split downloads in parts.
Whenever I open the "OryxRape1.0_mpgh.net.zip" file, it says that there was an unexpected end of the archive and it won't let me extract anything.
How do i get orape 2.1 to make a client, all i see is 2.0 which is the non working hp/mp bars one?
Edit: guess 2.1 isnt out yet.

Edit2: Previous orapes without the ingame hack selector worked fine for me and my friends, now with the ingame selector it seems to get horrible FPS, where i once had constant 60/60 for months, i start with 40/60 and go down and stay on 20/60.
Off topic, but do you guys know a fix to the "account in use error" it really is starting to piss me off..
fixes?
Quote Originally Posted by BulgyWhale View Post
Off topic, but do you guys know a fix to the "account in use error" it really is starting to piss me off..
fixes?
hack kabam's servers and reduce the delay back to 60 seconds

it has zero reason to be ten fucking minutes
JustANoob. I have a boner for this new version or oryx rape. Thank you for putting all the time and effort into this hack.
But can you fix how when you change the Hack Menu to 50% it cuts off a lot of hacks and the Sprite World, Setting, Help, and About tabs.
If u could fix this ill give u head. Thanks again
Thanks you for the client, but when I enter a realm I get a black screen and I loss connection. Is there something I'm doing wrong or something...?
I got that bugg too :/
When I download it, it stops at a point then downloads instantly after like 1 minute, then when I try to extract with winrar, it comes up with an error and says the file is corrupt. I am using Chrono Download Manager to see if that worked and it didn't.
Downloaded with InternetDownloadManager and it worked. Thank you Lord Satan.
When I ever I press play and try to load into the server it says Connection Failed! Retrying...

Any ideas how I can fix this or if anyone else is having the same problem?
Quote Originally Posted by Volly1962 View Post
I'm not trolling and I am serious. I've worked on the code myself in the past and I'm happy to contribute when I can. My point is you guys are creating a product and sharing it. That is great. Yes it is free. HOWEVER it has features that are simply NOT COOL.

And no, I'm NOT using 2.0. I'm using the older 1.3 version that I'm re-coding so that it works without the adverts and giving people the option of turning off ANY hack, not making them use it and saying tough shit, if you don't like it don't use it rubbish.

I plan to look at an older version of Nilly's client and seeing all the changes she did and creating mods that work off of that. If anything I would rather use the concepts she came up with - no ads, you can turn on or off any hack at any time, and no hidden tweaks that do who knows what.

Just my two cents...movin on...
What you do with what you create is your prerogative. That in no way invalidates someone else, their methods, their manner of distributing, or anything else. You don't like it this way? What if I prefer this program set up exactly the way it is (which I do including the ad)? Does that mean that the whole thing should be redone to suit you?
It gives me this error wen i go to some realm...

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable com.company.util::%20true is not defined.
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::Character/drawBar()
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::Character/draw()
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::Player/draw()
at com.company.assembleegameclient.map::Map/draw()
at com.company.assembleegameclient.game::GameSprite/onEnterFrame()
is there a way to remove the "Teleport to players closest to the current quest button"? didn't see it as one of the mods
Is there a way to have the client zoomed out more in-game? Like Nilly's old clients? I have Full-Screen enabled.
Posts 256–270 of 276 · Page 18 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us