As soon as i enter a realm my screen is pitch black but my minimap, quest bar, items etc. show up and if i try walk forward, i am taken to the character select screen.
any ideas?
you need to set the hp/mp bars to off its buggy and dont work after set them off i think it must work
Auto nexus does not work.
This seems like an awesome addition to the already great Orape, however, whenever i try to enter a realm, the daily quest portal or my pet pet yard i get this screen this stays until i either nexus, or move which then results in 'Lost connection to server' any solutions?
Originally Posted by dewwyryan
This seems like an awesome addition to the already great Orape, however, whenever i try to enter a realm, the daily quest portal or my pet pet yard i get this screen this stays until i either nexus, or move which then results in 'Lost connection to server' any solutions?
Disable HP/MP bars, if you haven't disabled them already.
First i would like to say that everything works perfectly and thank you for the good hacks. But i have been wondering if you could implement an Ability-Autoaim, that would really be the best. If not, is there a way for me to do it myself? Like how can i make Orape recognize it when i make new client? (Found a script for it and want to test it out)
Originally Posted by Dzumi
First i would like to say that everything works perfectly and thank you for the good hacks. But i have been wondering if you could implement an Ability-Autoaim, that would really be the best. If not, is there a way for me to do it myself? Like how can i make Orape recognize it when i make new client? (Found a script for it and want to test it out)
user:New member with 1 posts.
10/10 would believe this n00b can make hacks.
Originally Posted by purppypingu
user:New member with 1 posts.
10/10 would believe this n00b can make hacks.
Don't see how the fact that i am new or the number of posts is relevant to my question.
Originally Posted by purppypingu
user:New member with 1 posts.
10/10 would believe this n00b can make hacks.
Who are you again?
same! ........
Originally Posted by beebeebree
Can't tell if serious or trolling...
I'm not trolling and I am serious. I've worked on the code myself in the past and I'm happy to contribute when I can. My point is you guys are creating a product and sharing it. That is great. Yes it is free. HOWEVER it has features that are simply NOT COOL.
And no, I'm NOT using 2.0. I'm using the older 1.3 version that I'm re-coding so that it works without the adverts and giving people the option of turning off ANY hack, not making them use it and saying tough shit, if you don't like it don't use it rubbish.
I plan to look at an older version of Nilly's client and seeing all the changes she did and creating mods that work off of that. If anything I would rather use the concepts she came up with - no ads, you can turn on or off any hack at any time, and no hidden tweaks that do who knows what.
Since this update, on the client when in dungeons i disconnect a tonne
It usually says "Lost connection to server" or "Protocol error" then i disconnect
however after using normal realm its fine, its just the client?
any ideas?
Originally Posted by BulgyWhale
Since this update, on the client when in dungeons i disconnect a tonne
It usually says "Lost connection to server" or "Protocol error" then i disconnect
however after using normal realm its fine, its just the client?
any ideas?
Anti SS-Debuffs and noclipping usually are the cause.
I got a problem to download Orape2.0mpgh the download stop at 72% if someone could send me another link