Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updater

Posts 226–240 of 276 · Page 16 of 19
Can someone actually upload file to another website, IDM is not working for me.

Edit: nvm its working now
lost connection in the game if i want enter a dungeon !?!?!?
Quote Originally Posted by SuixQuixDix View Post
lost connection in the game if i want enter a dungeon !?!?!?
Try taking off Mp/Hp bars
Hey whenever I try to join a realm I get black screen, but when im in the Nexus it works fine.
Disable the HP/MP bars or download the new client made with orape 2.01
Happy to see so many new features since nilly stoped making free clients
HP bar doesnt work!
I can't get the HP bar under the monsters to work? When I use it on, I get black screen when entering doungens.. help?
Why is it a .swf file for me and how do i turn it into an exe
Quote Originally Posted by codjoon View Post
Why is it a .swf file for me and how do i turn it into an exe
Drag it onto Flash Projector window and it will work.
I tried dragging it into chrome and it is stuck at the loading bar
This is a wonderful looking client, but i seem to be downloading an empty folder :/
When I try to download .zip or .rar, my download stops at 2.1MB. How can I download the full file?
I keep getting dc'ed help. Im on a mac c:
Posts 226–240 of 276 · Page 16 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us