Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updater

Posts 211–225 of 276 · Page 15 of 19
turn off hp bar

Quote Originally Posted by Zangooz View Post
Thanks Lovroman, i can get all the files now and i have the Orape.jar file working but now when i run the client-mod.swf in my flash projector i can connect to nexus, but not to realm, any advice?
ok so hp+mp bars disabled and i can get into realm i think they are still bugged.
Quote Originally Posted by Zangooz View Post
ok so hp+mp bars disabled and i can get into realm i think they are still bugged.
Try to open JNoobs 23.1 client, instead..
This lowers my fps even i do hide players, hide players projectile's etc..
It's because that F1 Option thing reduces the game FPS.. I preffer the old versions of Orape, would be nice if you added all new things to the old version, so we don't have to use that F1 Option Menu ingame.
Guyz pls help when i try to download this and Jnoobs already build client it says the files r corrupted.
Rape 1.1 worked fine except for the Reconnect. I use 2.0 and now I'm getting a ad when I launch the swf. WTF?????

NOT COOL
Everytime when i go into a realm the background stays black and my debug window give me that error:

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable com.company.util::%20true is not defined.
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::Character/drawBar()
at com.company.assembleegameclient.objects::Character/draw()
at com.company.assembleegameclient.map::Map/draw()
at com.company.assembleegameclient.game::GameSprite/onEnterFrame()
I'm testing right now. It looks like to me there are "options" added to the build that you can't disable. For example that closest person to quest. I wanted to turn that off and you can't. Also the Advert for 2PG. That is annoying as hell. I'm going to rip out the mods that we need and put them back in the 1.1 rape tool & use that. At least that way no ads and I have control over the thing without the bull.

My opinion - Guys, remove the crap from this thing. Remove the thing that puts in the advert and the closest person to quest and any other "feature" that we can't turn off if we do not like it. It may be cool for you and you may be making a buck, but for me, no thanks.
Says that the file is damaged when I try to open it after downloading it
Download it with InternetDownloadManager worked perfect for me .
Quote Originally Posted by Volly1962 View Post
It may be cool for you and you may be making a buck, but for me, no thanks.
Then don't fucking use it, thankfullness fuck.

It's just 1 (ONE) goddamn ad at the start, how does that negatively impact your game experience? If we all were people like you this gem won't even exist. You guys always want free shit, you don't even need to pay for this, but you still complain? The fuck is wrong with you?

Jesus.
suppose that the hp bars lag up the client too much, when you activate them in-realm the game freezes
Quote Originally Posted by zz2qgj View Post
suppose that the hp bars lag up the client too much, when you activate them in-realm the game freezes
HP/MP bars don't work at all on 23.1.0.
Quote Originally Posted by Volly1962 View Post
I'm testing right now. It looks like to me there are "options" added to the build that you can't disable. For example that closest person to quest. I wanted to turn that off and you can't. Also the Advert for 2PG. That is annoying as hell. I'm going to rip out the mods that we need and put them back in the 1.1 rape tool & use that. At least that way no ads and I have control over the thing without the bull.

My opinion - Guys, remove the crap from this thing. Remove the thing that puts in the advert and the closest person to quest and any other "feature" that we can't turn off if we do not like it. It may be cool for you and you may be making a buck, but for me, no thanks.
Can't tell if serious or trolling...
Posts 211–225 of 276 · Page 15 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us