Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updater

Posts 106–120 of 276 · Page 8 of 19
C:\Users\"computerName"\OryxRape2.0_mpgh.net.zip: The archive is either unknown Format or damaged.
Me too
I need help
If it isnt a secret, how much traffic have the ads gathered? and in what amount of money does that translate into? Just a bit curious.
I took the fullscreen mod out of the build, disabled it ingame, but I still lag like I have fullscreen and fullscreen is still on. GG
Your client doesn't work cuz ur files are corrupt gg.
auto aim isn't working am I doing something wrong?
omfg, ultimate rape sounds.................... O.o
Is there an option to change the keybind for opening the GUI? I am writing this without access to the actual program so don't hate me for not doing my research before posting :P
Umm questions.. Im sorry if I am blind, but what do I press for speed hack?
I need help, I can`t download it I tried using every web-browser (FireFox IE, Chrome etc) and I still can`t download the file.
My IDM trial ran out a long time ago so I can`t use that. and my 7-zip just does not work.
Great tool and i respect that it's open to the public and such, but i will not be using this only due to the fact that you added advertisements...
Quote Originally Posted by B/\dger View Post
Your client doesn't work cuz ur files are corrupt gg.
MPGH fails to download files bigger than 2ish MB. Try using IDM (Internet Download Manager)

Quote Originally Posted by Funtastica View Post
Umm questions.. Im sorry if I am blind, but what do I press for speed hack?
Speedhack automatically turn itself on in Sprite worlds (if enabled). You can't use it in the realm/other dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
but i will not be using this only due to the fact that you added advertisements...
Are you against making profit of your hard work? He made all (most) of his updater, he has the right to do whatever he feels like to do with his work. Also is not that big of an hassle, it pops out only at start and after 25 ig-menu openings.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeSomeClient View Post
download always stopped at 2.1 Mb D:
Again use IDM (Internet Download Manager).
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
Are you against making profit of your hard work? He made all (most) of his updater, he has the right to do whatever he feels like to do with his work. Also is not that big of an hassle, it pops out only at start and after 25 ig-menu openings.
Notice how no other person who puts out content on here looks for profit? even nilly didn't charge for her/his/it's clients...

You sound like a kabam defender lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
Notice how no other person who puts out content on here looks for profit? even nilly didn't charge for her/his/it's clients...

You sound like a kabam defender lmao.
I understand, but this is not a common release, we put a lot of time on it, and new features will come over time, these ads are like a "thank you for your hard work"

Here is a preview of the next update

/!\ This feature will be available only in the Nexus
Posts 106–120 of 276 · Page 8 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us