Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updater

Posts 46–60 of 276 · Page 4 of 19
You dont need to use IDM use Firefox worked for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Ninjin View Post
You dont need to use IDM use Firefox worked for me.
No, it doesn't work :/


halp pls.
9.PNG7 KB · 10 downloads
client-mod.swf created by Oryx Rape 2.0 is incompatible with Steam



client-mod.swf created by ORape 1.4 works fine.
Quote Originally Posted by jsf8 View Post
client-mod.swf created by Oryx Rape 2.0 is incompatible with Steam



client-mod.swf created by ORape 1.4 works fine.
dude, of course it doesnt ! Since you are creating a hacked client that you need to load up in a browser with Adobe flash projector so of course you cant load a client into the steam rotmg it makes sense... you cant do it on steam, you need a browser
Dude, it worked with 22.7. I've always used the hacked client from within Steam.
This looks absolutely beautiful
Approval needed asap
Dat music tho.

Quote Originally Posted by incarcerations View Post
Approval needed asap
Are you blind?
I have problem with extract file..why???
Quote Originally Posted by GalaxySWAG View Post
I have problem with extract file..why???
Download it using InternetDownloadManager.
So this is jNoob's client with all OryxRape functions and in-game menu? Sounds like this is gonna beat Nilly because of the "get latest client" feature Thank you for releasing this, I'm really glad someone took the time with this :3
Quote Originally Posted by rares21 View Post
you cant do it on steam
I don't use Steam, but in the release section there was a tool specifically made to let Steam works with hacked clients.
I'm using Mac and can't can't use IDM, how can I download the zip without giving me an extraction error?
Posts 46–60 of 276 · Page 4 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us