Quick release! Thanks jnoob
Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updater
@JustAnoobROTMG worst client ever lel.
im completely kidding, But felt like you needed some h8 m8
im completely kidding, But felt like you needed some h8 m8
wow this was posted just as i slept...
Edit: I actually read the post now, thanks for fixing the unstable bug, now I can't be called a hacker anymore lel
Edit2: Where do you download adobe flash player 14?
I also use win8 but I only hav adobe flash player 12
Edit3: approval is taking 3long5me
Edit: I actually read the post now, thanks for fixing the unstable bug, now I can't be called a hacker anymore lel
Edit2: Where do you download adobe flash player 14?
I also use win8 but I only hav adobe flash player 12
Edit3: approval is taking 3long5me
What do you recommend having the Max FPS set to? I've got an excellent PC. Does ROTMG run like a lot of First person shooter games where the higher the better and should hit certain thresholds? 125, 250, 333, etc...? Or should there be a max of 60.
Thanks! This client is really starting to pick up steam and get some innovative hacks.
Thanks! This client is really starting to pick up steam and get some innovative hacks.
What an epic update! Can't wait for approval! Thanks for being awesome!!!
Will the fullscreen version have a proper inventory/fame/hp-mp part now? its way too small when you add fullscreen so fullscreen basically becomes unusable.
also auto-aim would be nicer if it attacked closest to cursor.
Other than those two things the client is great.
also auto-aim would be nicer if it attacked closest to cursor.
Other than those two things the client is great.
approve please
Topic created 8 Hours Ago this section needs more Mod's from different time zones srsly..
This looks amazing! Cant wait ! 

Is this real life
thank's for the best hack
gj
gjHow can I download this except using IDM?
LOL I LOVE YOUR KEYGEN MUSIC. Staying on About screen for hours. /dances ~~~
EDIT: By the way, everyone might as well download the "all hacks enabled" mode since pressing F1 you can disable them there.
EDIT: By the way, everyone might as well download the "all hacks enabled" mode since pressing F1 you can disable them there.
For the love of god please make the fullscreen info panel (invy/hp etc) large, it is waaaaaay to small.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.1 : Automatic Client UpdaterJU 343 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.2 : Automatic Client UpdaterJU 230 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.3 : Automatic Client UpdaterJU 48 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.4 : Automatic Client UpdaterJU 119 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.1 , and Updated clients for 23.1.1JU 287

