Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updater

Posts 16–30 of 276 · Page 2 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by diGGlePop View Post
How do u download the client
It is pending approval, the general public will have access to it once it gets approved, which will probably be pretty soon. If not then oh well, it's out of our hands.
10/10 fuck10chars
When is this going to get approved T-T ;-; Srry I'm bitching but I want it
Quote Originally Posted by Heliex View Post
When is this going to get approved T-T ;-; Srry I'm bitching but I want it
It's understandable, but it usually takes about an hour and a half for important things such as this to get approved. That time, however can vary widely.
is it as good or better than nillys?
what can i say, i love you jnoob
Gahhhhhh the wait is hurting my testies.
why so few thanks? give them to him instead of the one reposting its clients.. [7]
Jnoob when i try to give privileges in terminal for mac it says No such file or directory. and when i do chmod +x i get usage error
Cant wait to try it out, but wont the event notifier take a bit of the screen? will that harm gameplay ? :3
Posts 16–30 of 276 · Page 2 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us