Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updater

Posts 151–165 of 276 · Page 11 of 19
When fullscreened, the quest notifications go front and center on the screen, is there a way to bump that to the corner?
Especially interested in the memory garbage collector.

Looks fantastic. May actually get me playing again.

edit: pretty fucking funny how this gets less thanks than release of the client made from this
I seem to be having problems with it in WinRAR Its saying that it is damaged or it is in the wrong format. Any Help with that?
It won't let me get into the game. I get to the main screen, press play, it goes to the loading screen, and then this message appears until it sends me back to the character select screen:


Rotmg (version number here)
Connected!
Connection failed, retrying...
Connected!
Connection failed, retrying...


That just loops until it sends me back to char. select.
The thing is, I've played on this exact client before, and it happened randomly.
This has been a problem for me on every ORape client.

And I know it's client sided because I can sign in on steam AND on the website.
ROTMG has been updated. Everything seems to be working perfectly fine.
I need help:
This one worked fine on me until I went AFK. I came back and I was dc'ed.
After that I cannot connect to the game through this one. keep stuck at "failed connection" "retrying"
My account works fine on normal client. q.q
Has rotmg updated? How do we update our client...?
I tried pressing get the latest client button and it says download successful but then it can't find swf, it says try putting client.swf in the orape folder. I tried to manually do this with little success.
The autism in these last few posts.... just do what you did before, delete the old client, click get client, your last settings will be there still, so click build client and you are done.
The autism was real with me haha but got it working. i somehow messed it up so it was downloading an older swf file
When I try open any of the exe files a black box appears and disappears within a few seconds... I have downloaded Java and everything written on this thread but nothing is working.
File is damaged. not working anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlais View Post
File is damaged. not working anymore
Download it using InternetDownloadManager..it works fine on my computer..
Posts 151–165 of 276 · Page 11 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us