Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updater

Posts 136–150 of 276 · Page 10 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by FixMyWheel View Post
where can i get idm
On it's site(Google "IDM" and you will find it).
Inventory/xp/Fame viewer makes my build uncompileable /bugged
Nice work! Works great. the only thing i think most hacks are missing is the shot lead function for the aim bot.
Time for an announcement, realmers

You won't get any help from me :
*if the question has already been answered in the thread
*if the question is not really Orape related
*if you dont give any precise and reliable informations about what is going on, what error message you see, whats is your OS, what hacks did you selected, WHAT ARE YOUR EXACT MANIPULATIONS, ETC.

You may be clueless about hacking and IT in general. Thats fine, you are normal people . But those things are in no way magical, and if you just say the typical "it doesn't work, why?" the only answer you'll get will be "i dont know". INFORMATIONS YOU GIVE ARE THE KEY FOR TECH GUYS TO FIX THE PROBLEMS

Hey i dont know how to fix this. But when i go in most dungeons such as sprite worlds. I just get a constant error message. Please tell me how to fix it.
This guy made an effort he talked about Sprite world, and about an error message. Guess what? Yes, i obviously need to know what its this error message !!

Jnoob when i try to give privileges in terminal for mac it says No such file or directory. and when i do chmod +x i get usage error
That is a proper help request ! Congratulations ! its just sad i cant answer.... i've never touched a Mac and i dont have any clue about that.. Probably use sudo or something?

Cant wait to try it out, but wont the event notifier take a bit of the screen? will that harm gameplay ? :3
It cant really harm gameplay, all it does is looking into the chat for events. Its only in your realm and you can always read it yourself

Will the fullscreen version have a proper inventory/fame/hp-mp part now? its way too small when you add fullscreen so fullscreen basically becomes unusable.

also auto-aim would be nicer if it attacked closest to cursor.
I promised i wont code an Aim assist or a FSV3 in my client, and i am a man who keeps promises. Not matter what people wants.
I included FSv2 because people wants a fullscreen, not because i like it. I tried to fix stuff while developping 2.0 , i got tired.
I am not proud of this bad FS, and i dont use it. Do like me, if you dont like it, dont use it..

EDIT: By the way, everyone might as well download the "all hacks enabled" mode since pressing F1 you can disable them there.
You can't disable the forceFPS and lowquality (you can change the current values in game but not the starting values).

Fullscreen is only partially disabled when you disable it (you still miss the shadow on the right), because of ....lack of time to recode it

And people where complaining about bloated clients with nilly's one. Here you can choose the hack to include.
Less modified client = less potential bugs & easier to debug

client-mod.swf created by Oryx Rape 2.0 is incompatible with Steam
There is a fix. @Lovroman, why didnt you include the new zip i posted in OP? You copy pasted my text, and the AV scans but not the file
I guess its because you are tired to paste "download with IDM" stuff. Courage, dude !

Ever since I downloaded this, my items started disappearing...?
If you can reproduce this problem, tell me again. Ik nilly had this problem in a client but i use only basics hacks codes and not the ones she improved/created in her clients. TLDR : wtf ? I play for hours and its works flawlessly.

please make it remember the auto aim setting as if its on and you enter a new place or click off the screen it stops, i know people claim and its very annoying.

This is how autofire works. While i think a fix is necessary for "when the windows lost the focus" i dont think that keeping it enabled between portals is a good idea. People may notice that you instantly autoaim when entering a realm/dungeon and that's very suspicious

For Orape 2.1 I would like to make a suggestion, Make it so we can see the health of the monsters we are hitting(This is a nilly's feature but, I think it would be a GREAT addition). This would save so many lives during tombs because you never know when bosses are gonna pop on you. With this feature you can predict when.

Not planned, sorry.
There is the hp bar and the Quest Hp bar which may help. And this can be easily done in RR i think.

Hmm just keeps getting stuck at 100%. The old client works fine, I can't seem to find out what is causing the problem. Anyone have the same issue? I just tried it without any hacks enabled aside from autonexus and ofc connect to production and the same problem is occuring.

Anyone?
Are you using steam? Then rebuild you client after applying the fix i posted.

Every 30 or so seconds I get kicked to the character selections screen, everytime, no matter if i'm in nexus or in a realm or what server I play... any fixes?
Ahem... Are you trying to connect to USW? Because of the Alchemist this server is overlaoded like hell. I had many connection problems, but none like yours.
Do you have this problem when playing on the website too?

Inventory/xp/Fame viewer makes my build uncompileable /bugged

Gimme fri error message pl0x? i died bcause nooone gimme ze error msg and i cant help them (no offense, i just want more infos .
I dont have this freaking problem, damnit ;(
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
There is a fix. @Lovroman, why didnt you include the new zip i posted in OP? You copy pasted my text, and the AV scans but not the file
I guess its because you are tired to paste "download with IDM" stuff. Courage, dude !
Whoops, my bad..
Fixed!
can you add auto loot? i need it to run my multis
I am trying to help my friend installing it but the mod builder didnt work for him says he needs to download latest client when he has clicked it multiple times and when I gave him the full file it says: Unable to load language (en)
oh god, this looks so fuckin sexy.
The download stops at 4.1 Mo this is normal?
Sorry JustAnoobROTMG, my problem with the disconnecting every 30 seconds seems to be not Orape related... as it happens even if I play on Browser,or if I play on Flash, even if I play the legit way (realmofthemadgod.com), or if I play on a low pop server, even if I play on Steam... it keeps happening... i'm beyond help.
Is there a way to disable the quest marker that allows you to teleport to the person that is closest to the event? I want to take screenshots and the bar is a dead giveaway
I don't know why this is happening but when i try to download the file. It takes a long time to complete, and when it is completed it Winrar says the file is damaged. What am i doing wrong?
Agreed with the guy above ^
I'm not sure if it's just WinRAR, but it's saying that each of the four attached files are damaged/corrupt.
Gonna download a different .rar opener and see if it works with that.

Tried 7-Zip, same thing as WinRAR. Doesn't seem to be working. Oh well xD

EDIT: Sorry, I was being stupid and didn't realize that IDM is needed. IT WORKS AS LONG AS YOU DOWNLOAD INTERNETDOWNLOADMANAGER
@tognio @icefrost7 @Ninjaaka

From the main post:

I HAVE A PROBLEM NOT LISTED HERE :

1) READ THE ENTIRE THREAD. Someone may have found a solution already.
Is it true that Auto Ability is coming out?
Posts 136–150 of 276 · Page 10 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us