Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updater

Posts 61–75 of 276 · Page 5 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by batatoon View Post
I'm using Mac and can't can't use IDM, how can I download the zip without giving me an extraction error?
Have you tried IDM for Mac?
There is only a paid alternative at idmformac but costs 20$. How else can I get it?
no mater how many times i downloaded, it says ! The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

edit: sry didnt readed the comments
Quote Originally Posted by goodboy.rr View Post
no mater how many times i downloaded, it says ! The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
If you don't use InternetDownloadManager, you should start using it.
can anybody upload this client because i`m to retarded to open orape xD. thank you!
To-do:

Add aim closest to cursor for aimbot
Fix inventory/HP size when using fullscreen

til then, Nillys is better.
I've tried a download manager for mac and still doesn't work. How else can I get it?
Quote Originally Posted by batatoon View Post
I've tried a download manager for mac and still doesn't work. How else can I get it?
It took me three retries to download the file.
Ever since I downloaded this, my items started disappearing...?
Also pressing f1 pops up WIndows help and support and not the ingame mod selector...Please help
Quote Originally Posted by Falchetto2nd View Post
That tool does nothing but replace the AssembleeGameProxy.swf with client-mod.swf, that's how I got every client to work with steam.
The issue now is different, the game client says "Unable to load game due to IO issue". No matter what you try.
Well you didn't say that.
Quote Originally Posted by Gerrylol999 View Post
Also pressing f1 pops up WIndows help and support and not the ingame mod selector...Please help
Please help
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
there was a tool specifically made to let Steam works with hacked clients.
That tool does nothing but replace the AssembleeGameProxy.swf with client-mod.swf, that's how I got every client to work with steam.
The issue now is different, the game client says "Unable to load game due to IO issue". No matter what you try.
Why am I getting an ad when starting rotmg in flash player?
So much ******S
Posts 61–75 of 276 · Page 5 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us