Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updater
WOW MAN WTF! this is so fkin awsome! pentaract spawned! and sfynx died! omg!
Zip file is invalid or some shit?
please make it remember the auto aim setting as if its on and you enter a new place or click off the screen it stops, i know people claim and its very annoying.
For Orape 2.1 I would like to make a suggestion, Make it so we can see the health of the monsters we are hitting(This is a nilly's feature but, I think it would be a GREAT addition). This would save so many lives during tombs because you never know when bosses are gonna pop on you. With this feature you can predict when.
i get an error invalid windows cant open
Impossible to download completly
Could someone help me? When i try to open the zip folder i get an error that says

Hmm just keeps getting stuck at 100%. The old client works fine, I can't seem to find out what is causing the problem. Anyone have the same issue? I just tried it without any hacks enabled aside from autonexus and ofc connect to production and the same problem is occuring.
Anyone?
Anyone?
Windows wont open the zip
Using this program to apply a mod makes it so that when I start my client, an advertisement pops up before I can click play everytime. Anyone else getting this?
23.0.0.0 breaks this for my friends and I, as well as another user on the site.
too bad i cant even download the damn thing
mpgh doesnt allow downloads over 2.1mb anymore
mpgh doesnt allow downloads over 2.1mb anymore
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.1 : Automatic Client UpdaterJU 343 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.2 : Automatic Client UpdaterJU 230 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.3 : Automatic Client UpdaterJU 48 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.4 : Automatic Client UpdaterJU 119 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.1 , and Updated clients for 23.1.1JU 287

fine job indeed