Glasslip

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Glasslip
is it any good? i like p.a works but i feel like it's just another slice of life.

halp
Had really high hopes for this show thanks to Nagi, but unfortunately got let down.
The show is a total snore fest and it actually hurts to sit through episodes. I dropped it episode 3.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Had really high hopes for this show thanks to Nagi, but unfortunately got let down.
The show is a total snore fest and it actually hurts to sit through episodes. I dropped it episode 3.
yea nagi looked exceptionally well, but it was eh and i ended up dropping it. LOL

i loved tari tari and their old shit but i guess its meh now.
Didnt watch it but looking at it now and its bah.....
watched the first episode and never watched it again
I'm watching it but it's nothing special
Skipped it cuz I thought it would be bad, turns out I was right.
wow so many negative views lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Rin Kaga View Post
wow so many negative views lol.
Most reviews on MAL are like 3-5 so I would consider it shit.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us