[593] Bleach Discussion

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[593] Bleach Discussion
Wow. I actually really liked this chapter. So Toshiro cannot kill Mayuri because he is stuck in a loop that takes him back to before they fight every time one of them dies? Fucking rad. At least that is sorta believable. (Fuck you, Naruto. Piece of shit.)

So uh. Question.

Why is Toshiro Black now? Or tanned, persay? I don't fully remember why.
@Empire @Hero (Added you cause I saw you in a different thread in Anime Section.)
Toshiro is a corpse. So... I guess that's why he looks like that. It was an alright chapter. Bleach has been kinda plain nowadays. That's what you expect from manga though.... Everything builds up.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Toshiro is a corpse. So... I guess that's why he looks like that. It was an alright chapter. Bleach has been kinda plain nowadays. That's what you expect from manga though.... Everything builds up.
At least it's not giving a shit ton of filler, the way the anime does.

I can't wait to see how Toshiro gets outta this one.
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post


At least it's not giving a shit ton of filler, the way the anime does.

I can't wait to see how Toshiro gets outta this one.
I think Mayuri will use some sciency magic and bring Toshiro back as a living being. I don't think he'll end him.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I think Mayuri will use some sciency magic and bring Toshiro back as a living being. I don't think he'll end him.
I agree. I don't think Mayuri is evil, just has a sick sense of humor. Kinda why I like him.

"Hey, I know how to get you back to normal but... Let's kill each other for a bit cause fuck it, right? Not like we lost the seireit- OOOOOH TOO SOOOOOOON."
Bleach has been nothing but awesome to me these last few chapters....
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Bleach has been nothing but awesome to me these last few chapters....
Here here.

Naruto, take a note from Bleach.
I wish they continued the anime.. Bleach was always fun to watch.
I wanna see the fight in zero division tho like ohhhhh shiiit
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
I wish they continued the anime.. Bleach was always fun to watch.
I wanna see the fight in zero division tho like ohhhhh shiiit
Yeah I'm kinda torn on that. On one hand i really like Juha Bach. On the other I really like mayuri's fights, as they have imo been the best so far.(outside of kenpachi's).
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Yeah I'm kinda torn on that. On one hand i really like Juha Bach. On the other I really like mayuri's fights, as they have imo been the best so far.(outside of kenpachi's).
What I REALLY want to see is yamamoto fight vs juha bach. I always admire fire like that and kenpachi Bankai
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us