AVA Hack | VIP | Aimbot | Esps

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


Very well.... easy life eh!
That's nice. I'm glad for ya
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


How can a VIP hack be free on MPGH. Complete contradiction of a term means you don't know what the fuck you are saying.
You're contributing to the part of MPGH failing.
As i'm trying to add back a "spark" in the community, you constantly knock members down with remarks such as this one.

As for VIP vs PUBLIC, there are a such thing as "VIP features" meaning the most exclusive features, which is what i'm offering to the community. Now if you care to respond again, I don't have to release, I could go mind my own business and continue on my way.
Quote Originally Posted by pepper1 View Post
You're contributing to the part of MPGH failing.
As i'm trying to add back a "spark" in the community, you constantly knock members down with remarks such as this one.

As for VIP vs PUBLIC, there are a such thing as "VIP features" meaning the most exclusive features, which is what i'm offering to the community. Now if you care to respond again, I don't have to release, I could go mind my own business and continue on my way.
We don't see any releases from you so you may be a fake. Actions always speak louder than words
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


We don't see any releases from you so you may be a fake. Actions always speak louder than words
Thanks your way of apologizing, it's cute.
But understandable, i'll whip something up soon if I get enough votes
Quote Originally Posted by pepper1 View Post
Thanks your way of apologizing, it's cute.
But understandable, i'll whip something up soon if I get enough votes
So you haven't even made these hack(s) already? So how do you even know you can even make

'As for VIP vs PUBLIC, there are a such thing as "VIP features" meaning the most exclusive features'.

Something that has 'VIP features'. I think this is another attempt to get free thanks and rep...
Quote Originally Posted by pepper1 View Post
If I created a free VIP hack for MPGH, would you guys be interested in that? I'm not putting in the effort for 5 thanks and 10 downloads... So let me know now!!
would be great if you do it ....

your VIP hack and pagan why you say you essary to set safe MPGH ??


VIP = pagan
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
We don't see any releases from you so you may be a fake. Actions always speak louder than words
Agreed again

Quote Originally Posted by pepper1 View Post
Thanks your way of apologizing, it's cute.
But understandable, i'll whip something up soon if I get enough votes
We will see if u are legit or just another "walking lie"

Quote Originally Posted by U_UGOODavaCheat View Post
would be great if you do it ....

your VIP hack and pagan why you say you essary to set safe MPGH ??


VIP = pagan
U are so funny

Nobody never understands u... but still so funny
Hahaha, great to know this farm thanks trick still works. Old times :0
Quote Originally Posted by pepper1 View Post
Thanks your way of apologizing, it's cute.
But understandable, i'll whip something up soon if I get enough votes
u know, that if u lie u will get banned on mpgh ? reason: spam, misusing/soliciting forum rewards, including on yourself.
VIP hacks that costs aren't allowed on MPGH.

Hacks would be nice, cos the game is anyways f*ked now cos of Aeria.
Quote Originally Posted by bhhdfydfhdferegddhdffjssd View Post
VIP hacks that costs aren't allowed on MPGH.
That's what Riddick pointed out. OP is probably talking about a free hack with loads of (VIP like) features.
Yeah i doubt this guy can make anything. but If you Do im all for it If you got them l33t h4x0r skillz lets see what you can do. plenty of members here will appreciate it. we have plenty of nub's claiming there gunna release some shit usually its bs. so expect people to be skeptical when reading your thread. As for the "most exclusive features" to bad they are patched I mean esp and aimbot are always nice. but stuff like Gun spawner, opk, godmode, ghost mode, knife range, antikick, box add, round skip. ect, are patched. GL with your project if your even maken one
Yes, I would be interested
Just stop, okay? If it costs, like always... create a new website by your own... and more stuff then ... you just have your own work with your VIP hack. VIP hacks that costs, aren't allowed on MPGH. -.- I know you guys said already that VIP hacks aren't allowed.. so please, don't post anything about... me? xD
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us