Kingstund101 Sig Request

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Kingstund101 Sig Request
If someone had a program to sort of fade these 2 picture. Much thanks.



And make it sort of Cartoonish like this.
And add Kingstund101_MPGH at the bottom right. PM if you want the JOB...Thank you for giving me the time of day. Im of to Work so pm me.
Can anyone help a brotha out
I would but i have been trying to learn how to cartoonirize pics myself every1 that i find has bad quality and i would have a hard time trying to draw with a mouse i would need a notepd thingy what ever u call it to make it look good. If i find something though i will try. but for right now sorry out of luck
Quote Originally Posted by Xxkratosx View Post
I would but i have been trying to learn how to cartoonirize pics myself every1 that i find has bad quality and i would have a hard time trying to draw with a mouse i would need a notepd thingy what ever u call it to make it look good. If i find something though i will try. but for right now sorry out of luck
Anyone know how to cartoonize pictures here
I think there's an app on Facebook....LOL.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I think there's an app on Facebook....LOL.
Oh really what the name of the application please.I dont really use facebook
Quote Originally Posted by .::Timmy-Hax::. View Post
ok ill try this lol seems simple enough
Thanks for heling me

sorry for bump-but i need someone to help plzzzzz
Sorry, I would actually give a fuck but I can't see both of the images. Mind giving me the image URL's?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?