Need a new addiction

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Need a new addiction
Something to watch or play.
Already watched
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Dexter
weeds
orange is the new black
homeland
American horror story
Helix
Are you into anime at all? If you are I can give you some recommendations.
Quote Originally Posted by Compensate View Post
Are you into anime at all? If you are I can give you some recommendations.
yea sure why not, I think the greatest anime ever is Code Geass
Go watch 'The Last Ship'

or catch up with Akame Ga Kill (anime), its one of the best anime this season.
Start playing csgo or reading manga.
Is Weeds good? Many of my friends watch it and have recommended it to me but I never really got to it.
Quote Originally Posted by Enzo. View Post
Is Weeds good? Many of my friends watch it and have recommended it to me but I never really got to it.
Kind of, it gets repetitive after a few seasons
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Start playing csgo or reading manga.
bought cs:go when it came out, only have 30 mins on the game
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


bought cs:go when it came out, only have 30 mins on the game
Daum bruh you need to play some competitive.
hell on wheels

stargate sg1

suits

black jesus

mad men

ray donovan


sure there are others im missing but yeah there's tons of shit to watch
Buy the forest.
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Something to watch or play.
Already watched
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Dexter
weeds
orange is the new black
homeland
American horror story
Helix
The walking dead, but I'm assuming you just forgot to list that.

Jericho was also really really good but only 1 season.
League of ******s.
very addicting .
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?