HunterxHunter thoughts?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
HunterxHunter thoughts?
Any of you watch this? If so what are your thoughts on it?
Never heard of it. Would you recommend it or have you not seen it yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
Never heard of it. Would you recommend it or have you not seen it yourself?
I personally like it, but sometimes its just boring as shit. Action parts are amazing though
Overall i would still recommend watching it
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
I personally like it, but sometimes its just boring as shit. Action parts are amazing though
Overall i would still recommend watching it
Will check it out next. Thanks!
This must be HxH 2011 related as the series will end soon.

I liked the first 75 episodes but everything after that has been between bad and horrible.
Too many eps for me to consider watching tbh saw the first ep and I liked it I guess but like I said, the # of eps is an overkill lol
Me and my sister are watching the whole thing now.

It's actually the best shonen currently on the market if you exclude Jojo's.

God dayum the animation/storytelling is nice.
i watch hxh the episode was a waste just them talking about what turn out will happen when we all know its gonna be the girl who gets it =/
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
i watch hxh the episode was a waste just them talking about what turn out will happen when we all know its gonna be the girl who gets it =/
O_O

What are you talking about.....
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


O_O

What are you talking about.....
I think he is talking about the most recent episode with alluka? Maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
I think he is talking about the most recent episode with alluka? Maybe?
yes i am
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
I think he is talking about the most recent episode with alluka? Maybe?
Yeah but what's she gonna get, WHATS IN THE BOX HUH? WHATS IN THE BOX!?
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Yeah but what's she gonna get, WHATS IN THE BOX HUH? WHATS IN THE BOX!?
hugs and kisses
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?