ExclamationSolvedWhen did recieve our sub sections?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
When did recieve our sub sections?
Making a thread, need to know the date, answer ASAP @Liz or @Jim Morrison
@Jim Morrison Why was my thread moved? It was supposed to be so everyone could see it, qq
Quote Originally Posted by lilarron2000 View Post
@Jim Morrison Why was my thread moved? It was supposed to be so everyone could see it, qq
I never moved your thread, no one moved your thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I never moved your thread, no one moved your thread.
Im talking about the '[INFO] Forum Inactivity' Thread. I was just trying to let everyone know why threads would be inactive, but it's all cool, I should've read guidelines better, but first time for everything right? Lol, One of these days I'll get a forum stickied.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?