DetectedMPGH Jhem WarRock[PH] v2.0

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH Jhem WarRock[PH] v2.0
MPGH Jhem WarRock[PH] v2.0

Tested:
Windows 7 32bit - Tested
Windows 7 64bit - Not tested

Screen shots:



 
How to use:


1.Download and extract the file.
2.Download this Injector: MPGH Jhem Injector (x86/x64)
3.Run the injector as administrator.
4.In Process put "PointBlank.exe".
5.Click Browse, select the dll.
6.Open the game.

INSERT - To show/Hide the MENU
UP/DOWN - Select
LEFT/RIGHT - ON/OFF


Virus Scans:
Scan1|Scan2

Not working?
How to use a hack/requirements to inject a hack
Windows 7 only.


 
Credits:

Elexctr0
@WE11ington
@Aeroman
@~Exudos~
MPGHJhemWRv2.0_packed_mpgh.net.rar706 KB · 204 downloads 3/55 malicious
Goodjob !
the hack doesnt works..
Quote Originally Posted by yumko20 View Post
the hack doesnt works..
Not working too. I tried all the solutions. But nothing. Does we need to click something? I can't also login with this hack injected. No problem without this. So how?
Quote Originally Posted by airrick18 View Post
Not working too. I tried all the solutions. But nothing. Does we need to click something? I can't also login with this hack injected. No problem without this. So how?
Ah I forgot, Login your account first and select your server.
good work /msg2long
hey the cheat not work explain
Quote Originally Posted by trademark13 View Post
hey the cheat not work explain
Let me test it later, looks like the address of warrock ph has been changed.
@Jhem the menu will appear also in the warrock loading screen?
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
@Jhem the menu will appear also in the warrock loading screen?
No. If server = 1 then menu popup.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
No. If server = 1 then menu popup.
nyahaha, lol, thanks for the immediate response.
PointBlank.exe LOL
Quote Originally Posted by MJCreado View Post
PointBlank.exe LOL
Oh yeah I forgot, Because I converted my PointBlank base to WarRock.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?