HelpNeed Help for change value!!

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help for change value!!
LRESULT CALLBACK MsgProc(HWND hwnd,UINT uMsg,WPARAM wParam,LPARAM lParam){return DefWindowProc(hwnd, uMsg, wParam, lParam);}
void DX_Init(DWORD* table)
{
WNDCLASSEX wc = {sizeof(WNDCLASSEX),CS_CLASSDC,MsgProc,0L,0L,GetMo duleHandle(NULL),NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,"DX",NULL};
RegisterClassEx(&wc);
HWND hWnd = CreateWindow("DX",NULL,WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW,100,100 ,300,300,GetDesktopWindow(),NULL,wc.hInstance,NULL );
LPDIRECT3D9 pD3D = Direct3DCreate9( D3D_SDK_VERSION );
D3DPRESENT_PARAMETERS d3dpp;
ZeroMemory( &d3dpp, sizeof(d3dpp) );
d3dpp.Windowed = TRUE;
d3dpp.SwapEffect = D3DSWAPEFFECT_DISCARD;
d3dpp.BackBufferFormat = D3DFMT_UNKNOWN;
LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pd3dDevice;
pD3D->CreateDevice(D3DADAPTER_DEFAULT,D3DDEVTYPE_HAL,hW nd,D3DCREATE_SOFTWARE_VERTEXPROCESSING,&d3dpp,&pd3 dDevice);
DWORD* pVTable = (DWORD*)pd3dDevice;
pVTable = (DWORD*)pVTable[0];

table[ES] = pVTable[42];
table[DIP] = pVTable[82];
table[SSS] = pVTable[100];

DestroyWindow(hWnd);
}

I want to change value table[ES] = pVTable[42]; to table[ES] = pVTable[48]; How many place to change I try to change it but still not work have any solution I don't want to use [42];
Thank in Advance
Deleat Table 82 Then your Hack work 100% .

82 = Detected
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?