PatchedXIGNCode Bypass

Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4
HELP~
K AVA Does not work PLZ HELP MY FRIEND~

I NEED XIGNCODE FILE~ HELP~
Quote Originally Posted by avahacter View Post
K AVA Does not work PLZ HELP MY FRIEND~

I NEED XIGNCODE FILE~ HELP~
AVA Server Maintenance, wait for ready.
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
AVA Server Maintenance, wait for ready.
Bypass Patched after update
tested already
Bypass patched today
Quote Originally Posted by AlvinGenius View Post


Bypass Patched after update
tested already
hi bud !
You try the two bypass post here on forum?
Confirm are patched?

For my region, I update game and the server continue down.

patched not work!
make new version plz this not work more
@Horror this is patched (sorry if mentioning pisses you off, I didn't want people spamming the thread xP)
To everyone else, they removed the normal way of finding the XIGNCode address and the signature scan no longer works (as far as I can tell). It also appears they re-implemented the heartbeat, so bypassing XIGNCode may be useless again. I'll look into new ways of getting the address, and if the heartbeat is back, I'll look for ways around it, but I can't promise I'll be able to do it (I'm still very new to this).
Good luck on your work friend. You are a intelligent programmer and accomplished on future.
why he dont pathed his xing code ?
Quote Originally Posted by king sorce View Post
why he dont pathed his xing code ?
The programming code is not easy or quick, takes time, he two post above explains why.
Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us