PatchedXIGNCode Bypass

Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
The last version of R3DDOT hack not work with this bypass.
Only recoil and spread, the rest no.
Wait so only detected hacks that have no recoil and no spread work? Other stuff like rank and name changer don't work correct?
Quote Originally Posted by Twally4498 View Post
Wait so only detected hacks that have no recoil and no spread work? Other stuff like rank and name changer don't work correct?
Sometimes it works, it is not safe to use. It is better to wait for a new version.
Quote Originally Posted by 00qwe View Post
OMG THIS UNIQUEZ IS GOOD.... USE WHIT BYPASS THIS http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=809497... TRY xD
That is impossible to use, this hack is patched from Aeria. Have functions are patched, example OPK, Super Jump and others.
I do not recommend its use can damage the game or end in a ban. Use at your own risk.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=772323 THIS WORK WHIT BY PASS I DONT TRY...
Great work !!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
//Approved.
I really wonder who creates all these avatars for MPGH staff.. they are all amazing..
Hello everybody

How to use the bypass with hack without
account ban ?

I tried neox hack and i got banned.

I tried asqapro bypass with hack dll and i got banned.

I just use uav and no recoil
Quote Originally Posted by pipaul View Post
Hello everybody

How to use the bypass with hack without
account ban ?

I tried neox hack and i got banned.

I tried asqapro bypass with hack dll and i got banned.

I just use uav and no recoil
Bypassing XIGNCode will not get you banned. Using cheats has the potential for a ban.
If you use UAV or ESP and you are reported, you will get banned. It shows up on the report that gets sent to the GM and is the easiest way to earn a ban.
If you don't use UAV/ ESP, there is still a risk of people recording you and the GMs deciding that is enough evidence, but it is less likely to get you banned then using visuals.
Quote Originally Posted by pipaul View Post
Hello everybody

How to use the bypass with hack without
account ban ?

I tried neox hack and i got banned.

I tried asqapro bypass with hack dll and i got banned.

I just use uav and no recoil
Because you used UAV and got reported.
Nice macro good job !
So i'm new to this should the bybass close after i run ava?
Quote Originally Posted by exd549 View Post
So i'm new to this should the bybass close after i run ava?
Yes. After it says "XIGNCode Bypassed", it waits 10 seconds before closing itself. That way you can read if there was an error and post here if you need to.
Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?