PatchedXIGNCode Bypass

Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post
I told @elite_ I would make a bypass for him, so here ya go

This bypass will allow you to use any detected cheat that is not patched.



How to use:
1) Run Bypass.exe as admin
2) Launch AVA

Thanks to @demmonic for showing me how dumb aeria is at hiding the bypass address

Virus scans:
1) https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1409845793/
2) http://virusscan.jotti.org/eng/scanr...4bf834423bf0e9

oh your first Bypass ^^

Congrat brother !
will this still work after the new update for september 3rd, 2014?

i seen hackers but i aint sure if this will still work. thinking about trying a macro and figured if i use this it will work. wanna see how i do with a macro vs no macro

what are my chances of a ban for bypassing the xign and also using a macro.
Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
will this still work after the new update for september 3rd, 2014?

i seen hackers but i aint sure if this will still work. thinking about trying a macro and figured if i use this it will work. wanna see how i do with a macro vs no macro

what are my chances of a ban for bypassing the xign and also using a macro.
I made it specifically for the new update, so yes it will work.

Using a macro makes the game a lot easier if you use it for what it was made for (quickswitch only snipers, macro only high recoil/ bloom guns).

Bypassing xigncode is a 0% chance of getting a ban, macroing is like a 2% chance. It's almost impossible to tell that you're macroing, and even when people call you out, it's even harder to prove. There is 1 way to know, but I won't say in case someone reads it and uses to get people banned. Just know that the way of telling is still hard to prove.
Hehe, you are the biggest AVA Macro Releaser! Respect!
Good job mate, respect!!!
Any Know a Namechanger What Works????
Quote Originally Posted by Expension142001 View Post
Any Know a Namechanger What Works????
I try with the public hack by RED maybe he don't work u_u :-(
I has made on simple Name Changer with CE Table, but it changes your name only in-game, not in lobby...
You are the best!
The last version of R3DDOT hack not work with this bypass.
Only recoil and spread, the rest no.
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
The last version of R3DDOT hack not work with this bypass.
Only recoil and spread, the rest no.
Thank you for info
I don't know if anyone else if experiencing this, but through a bit of testing, I can confirm that bypassing XIGNCode will DC me from games. It will not dc me from AVA itself, I will just lose the link to the host and be kicked back to the waiting room (where you ready/ start). It does it about halfway through each game I tried to play after I bypassed XIGNCode. Rejoining the room let me finish the game, but it's annoying to have to restart my S/D for that game.

I tested it without bypassing XIGNCode, no DC. I don't know if it's just an error with my computer or network or something, so can someone else test for me? Just post and say if you DC while XIGNCode is bypassed.
Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post
I don't know if anyone else if experiencing this, but through a bit of testing, I can confirm that bypassing XIGNCode will DC me from games. It will not dc me from AVA itself, I will just lose the link to the host and be kicked back to the waiting room (where you ready/ start). It does it about halfway through each game I tried to play after I bypassed XIGNCode. Rejoining the room let me finish the game, but it's annoying to have to restart my S/D for that game.

I tested it without bypassing XIGNCode, no DC. I don't know if it's just an error with my computer or network or something, so can someone else test for me? Just post and say if you DC while XIGNCode is bypassed.
Yesterday tonight I try 4 hs. average and not create any problem.
Work perfect the bypass.

Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
Yesterday tonight I try 4 hs. average and not create any problem.
Work perfect the bypass.

I guess it's just my network then. Thanks for reporting back
nice...thank you so much
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?