Where are you from?

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Where are you from?
Hello!
I´m very curious and bored

Where are you from?

I´m from spain and you?
Scotland, for most people all you have to do is look at the flag underneath their avatar.
< .
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
< .
< . != shithole
the last time i check
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

< . != shithole
the last time i check
How about this _!_
Hi, i'm from planet Earth.
I'm from: Valdivia, Chile
Portugal. /tooshort
Georgia ?
Free posts thread cool

OT:Kerry, Ireland
I came from my mom's vagina.
Quote Originally Posted by Baxeriz View Post
I came from my mom's vagina.
Good answer >.<
Favelas, Rio de Janeiro
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?